Wedding & Engagements
Pittsburgh wedding packages begin at $2800 and include:
- 8 hours of photography coverage by Jessica
- Digital copies of all final, edited images
- Full printing rights = print as much as you want, wherever you want, whenever you want
- A 30 day online gallery where you can download your images the day they are ready
- An 8×8, 20 Page, Leather-bound Wedding Book
- Planning assistance, including help with your timeline, vendor recommendations, and photo lists
Pennsylvania Weddings (2+ hours outside of Pittsburgh), West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio and New York Weddings all include 10 hours of coverage & digital copies of all suitable images. Packages begin at $3500.
Getting married anywhere else in the world? Please contact me for details on pricing.
Ways to Save on your Wedding
- Weddings during the months of December, January, February and March will be discounted by 10%
- DISCLAIMER: Discounts can not be combined. If you have a special price from Thumbtack or are a UPMC employee, you are not able to receive more than 1 discount at a time.
If you are getting married at one of these locations, I am currently offering a special discount, please contact me for details.
- Blennerhasset Island Historical State Park
- Buhl Mansion
- Historic McFarland House
- George Washington Hotel
- The Hotel Hershey
- The Booking House
- Moonstone Manor
- The Trust Performing Arts Center
- Pittsburgh Athletic Association
- The Pennsylvanian
- Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- The Greenbrier
- Carnegie Hall – Lewisburg, WV
High School Senior Photoshoots
All high school senior photoshoots include up to 2 hours, on-location photoshoot, within 50 miles of 15010, unlimited outfits, digital copies of all suitable, professionally retouched images, and an online gallery for $450. Hair and Makeup are available on location for an additional fee.